Medicare Sri Lanka 2019
01,02,03 March 2019 | 10.00 am to 7.00 pm | B.M.I.C.H, Colombo, Sri Lanka
MEDICARE – Medical Tourism Exhibition’s primary objective is to provide general public with timely, accurate and important information and updates on; health issues as well as the state-of-the-art healthcare technology, proper disease prevention methodologies, recent changes in the health sector, effective treatment methods, the best services available in hospitals, laboratories and much more.
The 10th edition of Sri Lanka's only healthcare exhibition, ‘Medicare 2019 – National Healthcare Exhibition’ is organized by the Medicare Organizing Committee under the patronage of Ministry of Health Sri Lanka in collaboration with specialist medical associations which is scheduled be held from 1st to 3rd March 2019 at the Sirimavo Bandaranaike Memorial Exhibition Hall (B.M.I.C.H.) in Colombo.
Who Should Participate ?
- Multi Speciality Hospitals, Infertility Centres
- Medical Tourism Organizations
- Specialist Doctors, Counselors, Therapists, - Psychologists
- Cosmetic Surgeons & Beauticians
- Physiotherapy & Gymnasiums Providers
- Consumer Medical Equipments & - Appliance Sellers
- Prosthetic & Orthopedic Appliances
- Cosmetics and Beauty Care Products
- Ayurvedic Products & Servicers
- Alternative Medicine & Products
- People who seek information on the latest facilities available from Speciality hospitals
- People looking for Medical Tourism
- Medical Tourism Facilitators
- Medical institutes, Public Health & Beauty Professionals
- People interested in Weight Management
- Doctors, Physiotherapists & Fitness-studio Owners
- School & Colleges Physical Training Instructors
- Nutritionists and Dieticians
- Local Dealers & Distributors
- The General Public
Stalls No.of.Stalls Size. (Sqr M) Stall Cost (USD) Standard Stall B1 - B18 18 (3X3) 9 1,980 Prime Stalls BP1 - BP2 2 (5X6) 30 6,600 BP3 - BP5 3 (6X6) 36 7,920 BP6 - BP11 6 (6X3) 18 3,960 Special Stalls BP1A 1 (3X4) 12 2,640 BP2A 1 (3X4) 12 2,640
- To reserve a stall of your preference, a duly completed application form with a 100% payment of the applicable stall cost should be made at the time of registering the stall.
- Stalls will be allocated on "First Come First Served Basis"
Funds Transfer Details to Sri Lanka (or) India :<
Beneficiary's Sri Lanka India* Name AITKEN SPENCE TRAVELS (PVT) LTD GLOBAL TRADE FAIRS Account no. 002910138162 50200000269922 Bank & Address Hatton National Bank, City Office, 16, Janadhipathy Mawatha, Colombo 01, Sri Lanka. HDFC Bank, Avinashi Road Branch,
Coimbatore - 641 018. Tamil Nadu. INDIA
IFSC Code : HDFC0001250
Swift Code HBLILKLX HDFCINBBCHE Purpose Participation in Medicare 2019 - National Healthcare Exhibition, Colombo, Sri Lanka * GST as applicable
Organizers of MEDICARE 2019 reserve the right to request relevant documentation to prove the legality of the organization and products (Reference will be drawn from the respective authorities if necessary).